Hashtag You is a young, ambitious and fast growing technology-enabled brand builder in the field of direct-to-consumer e-commerce. Founded by an experienced team with a track record of launching and scaling DTC brands, we set ourselves apart with state of the art technology & operations, best in class marketing, creative content and a strong community of loving customers. All these provide the backbone to the fast growth of our brand portfolio, which currently consists of the home fragrance brand AVA & MAY as well as the personal fragrance brand FAYNT.
We at FAYNT are convinced that fragrances can shape our everyday lives and bring profound memories as well as moments back to life. Through fragrances in compact formats, we are revolutionizing an industry that is thousands of years old and giving our customers the opportunity to underline their personality with the help of our fragrances on the go. And we're just getting started with new products, new categories and countless growth opportunities. To continue to expand our passionate team and successfully drive FAYNT forward, we urgently need support for all that the future has in store!
We are searching for a Project Manager/Product Development (m/f/x) to drive the physical product portfolio of FAYNT into the future, from line extensions to entirely new collections and special editions.
- Ownership of the physical product development process of FAYNT, from vision and ideation of new products to conceptualization, sampling and design
- Management of the product roadmap and extension of our physical product portfolio in line with data analyses, market trends and competitor benchmarks
- Project and stakeholder management with our buying, supply chain and creative department to pursue launch targets and support with developing strong supplier relationships
- Interface to our marketing, operations, data and customer service teams to gain product insights, align on promotions and coordinate information requests
- Setup of cross-departmental processes, active information management and documentation in line with regulatory requirements
- University degree and/or professional experience in business studies, product management, product innovation or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in physical product development and innovation, experiences in the area of fine fragrances is a plus
- Know-how and great intuition for market trends in the fine fragrance and beauty industry as well as a strong passion for physical products
- In-depth project management, analytical mindset with strong structural skills
- Visual thinker with high creativity, great feeling for branding and customer experience in connection to physical products
- Hunger to shape the product portfolio of FAYNT and to bring your ideas to life
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), fluency in German is a plus
- Become part of an ambitious, international team in the heart of Berlin
- Obtain high degree of responsibility and freedom from day one
- Profit from clear development paths, trainings and salary possibilities
- Your own Macbook, public transport ticket, office drinks & snacks
Sounds like a fit? We can’t wait to meet you!