We are seeking a driven and ambitious project manager to join our growing Marketing Analytics team based in Berlin.
In this role, you will:
- Help Marketing data analysts with the prioritisation of requests for data products, made by Marketing stakeholders.
- Once on the team’s roadmap, champion the projects from A to Z, from scoping the business requirements, to elaborating the project roadmap, provisioning the right resources, supporting the implementation of the product, etc.
- Evolve at the intersection of Marketing and Data, and interact with all Marketing functions (performance, lifecycle, management, etc.). Manage workflow, from sprint planning to meetings with Marketing managers and / or Marketing ELT.
- Directly contribute to best-in-class project documentation (meeting minutes, model documentation, update packs).
- Act as an ambassador within the Growth team of all the data products that will be produced in collaboration with the Marketing data analytics team. Help business stakeholders understand to which use cases each model does or does not apply. Educate on the benefits of new data products vs. existing heuristics, and manage change around the implementation of new data products.
What you need to be successful:
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing, Analytics, Product management, or consulting.
- You are creative, organized, self-motivated and a strong communicator. You enjoy sitting close to the business and making an impact.
- Best-in-class work prioritisation skills. The will to understand the workflow of Marketing data analysts, and familiarise yourself with our data stack. Ability to consult on specific tasks to help analysts avoid technical debt. Help analysts get access to other resources in the team if necessary (machine learning engineers, data scientists, etc.).
- Deep understanding of marketing operations and use cases for implementing data products in the Growth team, whether it's for strategic input or campaign
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.