Your platform for simple access to insurance
„We believe in easy and smart insurance. That's why we constantly invest in our unique platform with transparent and efficient insurance services to connect people and business, anywhere & anytime.“
Who we are...
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are very international with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office and our office in Tokyo. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 32 countries. We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company. InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
About the job...
As Project Manager (f/m/d) (Berlin based), with a minimum of 2 years experience, you will hold a very exciting and multi-disciplinary role being the one to build up our digital B2B business in Japan and Europe. Strongly cooperating with our internal Technical Business Development, Product and Integration Team, you will be the one taking care of project managing the integration process of new partners and services.
- You will be the main contact person for our project partners in all matters regarding scoping, requirements definition and realization (integration) and management of the business cooperation
- You support the internal stakeholders with the seamless development and integration process
- You will own the project schedule and manage internal & external stakeholders to assure in-time delivery of projects
- You will structure and prioritize the requests of the partners or internal stakeholders concerning project and product modifications and communicate them to Product and Engineering teams (from backend-process-requirements to user-facing web)
- You will generate and maintain project schedules and project documentation and be responsible for the ongoing QA of the content
What we're looking for...
- You have solid japanese speaking and writing skills
- You bring the experience of being in a similar position for a minimum of 2 years
- You are experienced and well versed in the communication and negotiation between different internal & external stakeholders, including digital software projects
- You are able to manage software projects and always keep overview of status, deliverables and challenges to the plan
- You are strong and disciplined in documentation and keeping plans up-to-date
- You have a good understanding of web and app technologies
- You are able to think in technical processes and data-structures as well as user experience flows
- You have a process-oriented and structured way of working as well as the affinity to work on details (coordination capabilities)
- You have the ability to perform under pressure
- You are flexible to travel if needed
- You possess a native level in English (other European languages is a big plus)
What we offer…
At simplesurance you will get an all round feel-good package including:
- Great working atmosphere with amazing people
- Our most loved Flexible benefit: free BVG monthly ticket or a subsidy for Internet usage
- Flexible working hours
- With our Simple Working model we provide the possibility to work up to 100% remotely (from Germany)
- 28 vacation days
- A warm-hearted, flexible and solution-oriented environment with an open feedback culture
- A company supported pension plan
- A free product insurance of your choice
- A great Referral program
- Access to our learning and development
- Fantastic team events
- Free drinks, fruits and much more!
For your application…
Please fill in the form below and send us your portfolio. For any questions contact us under email@example.com - Marco will take care of your application.
„Never stop playing!“