We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams (65 employees, 12 teams) in our beautiful office next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIESAt Bellavia, we ideate, design, market and sell online a wide range of cosmetics products across multiple categories including face-care, body-care, hair-care and beauty accessories, leveraging digital and social media marketing channels to reach and serve our customers.
As our Project Manager Cosmetics - Bellavia (m/f/x), you will be responsible to own and execute our international product launch strategy and lead end-to-end all the product development activities from concept ideation to in market launch for all new bellavia formulated products. Such tasks will include:
- Work with Brand Marketing and Country Marketing Teams to define customer needs, business requirements and new product concept ideas
- Translate customer and business requirements into product technical specifications and detailed product development briefings for our suppliers
- Lead the product development process from initial formulation briefings, to prototyping, testing and final production release liaising with our different suppliers
- Constantly scout the suppliers market to identify innovative players and establish new contacts with potential partners
- Ensure that Bellavia is on the cutting edge of the most relevant industry trends and technologies
- You hold minimum a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Natural Science or similar
- You have prior product development experience in fast-moving FMCG, branded consumer goods companies
- You are great at project management, able to coordinate multifunctional internal and external teams along interlinked set of complex tasks
- You are passionate about care-cosmetics industry and have basic knowledge of product and packaging technologies
- You are obsessed with customer needs and are willing to dig deep to understand how technologies can deliver superior consumer experiences
- You are comfortable working in a high-paced, start-up environment
- You are fluent in English, German is a Plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging and dynamic start-up environment where something new happens every day!
- An opportunity to have an actual impact on the business from Day 1
- A strong sense of purpose and a commitment towards both customers and employees wellbeing
- A diverse and international group of colleagues to inspire and support you in your journey
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development