We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the car buying market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motivated digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in project management or strategy consulting, ideally within the digital industry
- You are an expert in project management and can successfully execute your projects from start to finish
- You are a strategist who enjoys dealing with numbers and data and who is target and KPI driven
- You bring a high level of commitment, communication, and teamwork skills
- You are characterised by your "can do" mentality and you proactively drive projects forward
- You can build strong partnerships with various internal and external stakeholders and you can manage agency partners
- You have excellent German and English skills
What you will do.
- You’re responsible for driving strategic projects in our main business area “Classifieds”
- You’ll be pushing for your project’s success, incl. tracking and risk assessment/mitigation
- You’re taking part in developing our company strategy for our business unit Classifieds
- You’ll take an active role in defining our roadmap for the upcoming quarters / years through the OKR-process
- You’ll be working closely with all relevant departments within heycar, external partners and our investors/advisory board
- You’ll be thinking of ways to improve our business and discuss ideas with your team
- You will constantly screen and analyse the market
- You’ll be the POC to relevant internal stakeholders, especially the sales-department
- You will work closely with the management and report to the Chief Commercial Officer – Classifieds
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Friday drinks, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so, we look forward to hearing from you!