Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
About the Architecture Team
infarm is looking for a Project Manager Architect to grow with us and help us develop the Architecture Team at INFARM. Our tasks range from the planning of all of infarms facilities as well as collaboration with clients in order to execute indoor farming systems within different urban spaces.
You will be working in all scales with a multidisciplinary team of Architects, Engineers, Product Designers, Biologists, Ecologists and many others on various exciting projects.
Who You Are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Responsible for managing the entire building’s activation process. from site selection and technical due diligence up to a successful and timely handover of the building.
- Responsibilities include the complete project management and supervision, overall quality, budget and schedule for the project. Including planning and supervision of all planners, consultants hiring and coordination, tendering supervision, construction site guidance and site management together with our external consultants and contractors.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of different projects varying from our large farming-hub buildings to interior design of showrooms, offices and special installations.
- Professional degree in Architecture (Dipl.Ing - M.Sc or similar)
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the building sector, including experience in both planning and execution supervision with minimum 2 years of working experience in Germany.
- Experience in taking projects from start to completion including all planning and execution phases.
- Experience in typical project management activities including timeline and budget control.
- Experience in tendering processes guidance and site management supervision done by external consultants.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of building laws, city approvals processes and code compliance testing.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Experience in writing project specifications and tender documents for the international market is preferred.
- Fluency in Autodesk Revit is prefered.
- Fluency in English and German with very good communication skills is required.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!