Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
As one of Infarm's “Project Delivery Managers” you will:
- Own, manage and be responsible for the successful delivery of multiple simultaneous expansion projects across Europe
- Coordinate all internal stakeholders needed to successfully deliver a project on time and within budget, e.g. Architecture, Installation, Central Operations, Sales, Marketing and HR
- Develop project timelines and be the primary point of contact for all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Escalate and assign relevant tasks in each project as needed
- Source contractors, tender and closeout smaller MEP projects required for the installation of our farming equipment
Take initiatives, think critically and challenge internal processes and contribute to process improvement
5+ years of project management experience within construction, operations and/or market expansion activities for physical products
- Excellent German and English verbal and written communications skills
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanour
- Experience in taking projects from start to completion including all planning and execution phases
Ability to build relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders and work both independently and within a team
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Graduate degree or equivalent, ideally a technical degree
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of building laws, city approvals processes, code compliance, tendering processes and site management supervision is a plus
- Fluency in other languages is a plus, in particular, French and Scandinavian languages
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Corporate Pension Scheme
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.