Über unsINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
Become part of a team of Product Managers, Program Managers and UX designers working together with the development team to grow NavVis IVION, our browser-based 3D application for visualization, digital enrichment and navigation of photo realistic indoor spaces. Try it out yourself here.
The Product Management Web & Cloud team focuses on enabling the development team to build the right products for our customers by handling cross-team dependencies, supporting the NavVis customer facing teams, and improving team processes and operations. You will work closely with Product Managers, Developers, QA engineers and our IT team.
In the role as Program Manager you will be leading the delivery of key indoor digitization programs, which engage a wide cross-section of internal and external constituent groups including Product, Engineering, Customer Experience, Finance and Marketing. You will work closely with the Head of Product, Web & Cloud and CTO to determine strategic priorities and programs. You will work with cross-functional teams to define goals and objectives for each strategic program and then execute effectively and efficiently, providing transparency and visibility to all involved team and levels of management.
You will work on:
- Partnering closely with the NavVis IVION Team and constituent groups to drive cross-functional programs with executive-level visibility
- Providing transparency and visibility of the progress to all involved teams and all levels of management
- Managing product launches including stakeholder and timeline management
- Bringing structure to program definition, requirements gathering, design, implementation and, ultimately, operational excellence
- Reviewing technical programs and processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and driving the implementation of them
- Identifying and tracking key milestones from program inception to program retrospective
- Setting up appropriate communications infrastructures to quarterly planning and individual program execution
- Anticipating areas of risk and determining ways to mitigate them
- Cultivating a culture of openness and transparency to increase the likelihood of program success
- Proven track record of setting up, defining and leading driving cross-functional programs for a fast-paced software company
- Minimum of 3 years in a Program Management role
- Ability to proactively identify problem areas and then mobilize the right people to resolve issues
- An understanding of the challenges faced by cross-functional teams and a willingness to solve them
- Strong collaboration, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to lead by influence rather than authority, to build trust across the organization
- Ability to facilitate efficient and productive meetings that people look forward to attending
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get things done
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment