Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAs a part of the Customer Experience (CX) Enablement team focused on E2E Initiatives, you will develop, organize, and coordinate inter-connected projects within our organization, with an overall goal of improving the customer experience while using the product and interacting with Personio from the post-sales perspective.
As a Program Manager, you are responsible for owning a program of work selected from a pipeline of priorities within the CX organization. You will craft a situation analysis to provide a common and foundational understanding of the problem(s) to solve, develop an operating plan for your program of assignment, create and manage program KPI's, and project-manage all ongoing program activities.
Your responsibilities include:
- You are responsible for operational enablement related to your program of ownership, including (but not limited to):
Creating a roadmap for the program that reflects program strategies and objectives
Discovery and mapping of the existing workflows of customers and their activities
Development of deadlines, budgets, and activities within the program
Application of change, risk, and resource management
- You collaborate with other teams/departments to execute projects within each program
- You work cross-functionally to implement, measure, and refine elements of your program
- You own concepts for increasing the adoption or efficiencies for our customers
- You develop the right metrics to understand the impact of the projects within your program
- You develop regular data analysis and reporting to track progress against KPIs
- You share your findings and analyses with CX leadership and relevant cross-functional stakeholders
What you need to succeed
- You have a degree with a focus on Business Information/Business Administration/Program Management/Informatics or a corresponding field, ideally with a technical focus or data focus
- You have several years of relevant data analysis and/or program management experience, ideally in the B2B/SaaS service environment or consulting
- You work independently, effectively, and have a high level of problem-solving skill
- You are capable of developing and managing projects that result in a more efficient and effective CX organization
- You are a team player but also assertive, resilient, and very motivated
- You distinguish yourself through your structured, analytical way of working, with which you also solve complex tasks in a goal-oriented manner
- You have high-quality standards for your own work and communicate problems at an early stage
- You demonstrate logical and analytical thinking in combination with a high degree of data quality
- You have very good written expression and strong communication skills in English
- You have the ability to make complex matters accessible to different stakeholders
You make your program engaging, to help inspire participation and willingness to take over ownership from across the different teams in CX
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes.
- Saving for tomorrow: Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme or to invest into a disability insurance
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €22.58 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility