Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAs a Community Manager (m/f/d) with a focus on our English (EN) Online Community, you will support our team in the management of our EN Personio Community topics. You will help us to expand and strengthen the relationship to our customers. You will help us to increase customer satisfaction and product acceptance by utilizing our community as an additional public service channel. Your work has a positive influence on our customer lifetime value and reduces the risk of cancellation by our customers.
- Up to two-thirds of your time will be spent managing our online community, moderating and answering user contributions (aka tickets) and taking full end-to-end responsibility for user support.
- Most often, you will work on product questions and contributions related to the handling, configuration and troubleshooting of HR processes in Personio.
- In addition, you will also enforce netiquette and manage user profiles.
- By creating entertaining and educational content (e.g. best practices, success stories, feature presentations) for all channels (esp. online community and user group meetings), you will attract users and customers to our platforms and continuously increase our reach.
- You will manage your own cross-departmental topics related to our customer relationship, such as reference customers and customer communication strategy.
- You support the management of our customer live and online events in terms of concept development, organization and execution, to attract and inspire customers to use Personio in the best possible way.
What you need to succeed
- You have completed studies in the field of media management, public relations, communications or Social Media management
- You have some years of professional experience in community management, Social Media or public relations
- You are a pleasant and efficient communicator - capable of managing difficult conversations and escalations with confidence.
- You have structured thinking, good time management and organizational skills
- You have an excellent technical understanding of digital tools and you are able to manage technically advanced issues (bugs) independently.
- You are a native English speaker.
- Good German language skills
Mehr Informationen und Eindrücke findest du hier: www.kununu.com/personio
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date).
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.