Product Strategy Manager
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona and Vienna.
About the opportunity
As a Product Strategy Manager, you will support the Product, Tech & UX organization with the overarching product strategy and the achievement thereof. The Product Strategy team drives strategic topics in the Product org to enable better strategic decision making, even better product delivery and ultimately improve and expand the product portfolio. In this role you will be leading projects across those objectives and will be responsible for researching product areas we need to invest in for the medium- to long-term.
In this role, you will:
- Help define our business goals through OKR setting and tracking
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the Product, Data, Marketing and Finance teams to analyse the business impact of our products and drive their improvement
- Build and gather insights to de-risk our big bets on product portfolio expansion
- Work closely with the Growth organisation to align strategy, OKRs & product initiatives
- Support in the due diligence of potential acquisitions to drive our inorganic growth
What you need to be successful:
- Outstanding analytical skills and intense attention to detail
- Strong research capabilities both quantitative and qualitative
- A commercial and strategic mindset and the ability to communicate a vision or approach effectively
- Ability to operate semi-independently on projects impacting the highest level of the business
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in product management, product or market research, consulting, investment banking, venture capital or a similar role (or even a combination thereof!)
- Experience in strategic evaluation of greenfield opportunities; whether new product verticals, or market expansion
- Experience with SQL analytics is a plus
- Fluency in English
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.