We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a B2C e-commerce company located in Hamburg. They meet customer expectations by providing a full-cycle customer journey selling complete high-quality, house-related projects bringing nature into homes.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the development and support of digital products from conception to go-live incl. success control in an agile development environment
- Working in an interdisciplinary product team of developers, product designers and stakeholders and jointly develop the best solution for the customers of our portfolio company
- As a product visionary, you have a clear customer focus and ensure that relevant products are implemented and business goals are achieved
- Being the central contact for all relevant stakeholders and prioritize new product ideas and functionalities
- Developing the product vision and product roadmap derived from the business objectives
- Always keeping an eye on all relevant KPIs and take responsibility for their achievement
Which traits contribute to your success?
- University degree in a business or technical field of study or corresponding vocational training
- 3 - 5 years of relevant professional experience in the Product area - i.e. as Product Manager or Owner
- Experience with agile working methods
- Confident handling of tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience in the areas of e-commerce (store system), merchandise management, etc. is a plus
- Sound understanding of data and ability to interpret usage data from web analytics and/or BI and derive the right conclusions from it
- Independent and goal-oriented work and target group-oriented communication with team and stakeholders
- Proactive contribution of ideas and suggestions for improvement
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Hamburg
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.