Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAs a Product Owner Finance ERP (m/f/d), you will play an active role in the implementation of our ERP and will own the continuous development of the system and all related processes to ensure that our Finance team and all other stakeholders exploit the product’s fullest potential. Your objective will be to drive up productivity and automation of our Finance team through the continuous optimization of our systems setup and Finance business processes (e.g. accounts receivables, payables etc.).
We are looking for someone to join our Munich office or remote.
- Support the implementation of Workday Financials, our new Finance ERP system
- Play a crucial role in the further development of our Finance ERP system
- Maintain, improve and document the Finance data model and necessary business processes
- Own the data and process integration of existing systems, e.g. Salesforce, Gainsight, Spendesk, payment providers etc.
- Advise internal stakeholders with regards to setup and optimization of workflows and processes
- Collect, clarify and prioritize internal requirements across multiple teams
- Develop scalable and tailored training concepts for all major ERP-based Finance processes as well as implementation and continuous development of these training concepts
What you need to succeed
- You have profound experience in Finance ERP administration (ideally prior experience with Workday Financials) and other ancillary systems such as Salesforce
- You bring a strong understanding of technical software life cycles and knowledge around relational database models, APIs, logical operators, etc.
- You have already successfully managed or supported complex, international ERP implementations or comparable projects
- You have analytical, structure and solution-oriented work ethic
- You can professionally communicate in English (German is a plus) and are able to break down complex problems into comprehensive pieces
- You impress with your positive attitude, act as a motivator and convince with your “can do” mentality
- Being a crucial part of the successful scaling of most-valuable HR tech startup in Europe
- Gaining a deep understanding of a modern system landscape in Finance and B2B SaaS
- Becoming a pioneer in building out best-in-class, largely automated Finance processes
- Leading a data-driven improvement of Finance processes
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.