About usWe are FRIDAY. Our aim is to offer an insurance that actually benefits our customers’ lives. We are building the first entirely stress-free car insurance - without loads of paperwork, annoying bureaucracy and lengthy contract duration.
For us to disrupt the insurance industry, our team has gained years of experience as entrepreneurs, insurance experts and senior technologists. We are based in Berlin and benefit from the support and trust of the renowned Swiss Baloise Group.
Are you looking for a job? We would love to hear from you
Your ResponsibilitiesAs part of FRIDAY you will actively shape our digital future. As a Product Owner you are in charge of relevant projects concerning our product development and are eager to work on the leading insurance technology of tomorrow. If that sounds like you, then you’ve come to the right place!
- Taking the lead on developing a long-term vision for our fully digital insurance product.
- Managing technical requirements and product specifications within our Scrum process.
- Writing, prioritising, and validating user stories while continuously working on our product development.
- Working in a cross-functional team, you will take the leading role in communicating with all stakeholders and coordinating project progress.
- Effectively manage the communication between IT and other departments, solving problems and potential conflicts.
- Grooming and prioritising the product backlog as well as an on-time implementation in high-quality is what you strive for.
Your ideal background and skillset
- You have 5+ years of experience as a product owner, product manager in a Scrum team, with demonstrable achievements.
- Previous experience of working with technical requirements and deep knowledge of agile processes (ideally SCRUM).
- Holding a good technical understanding, whilst understanding the customers' needs.
- Good analytical skills and interest in qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Excellent project management and strong organisational skills; ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects concurrently.
- Ability to deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- Strong sense of ownership and willingness to go the extra mile when needed.
- Communication skills with various departments in excellent written and spoken English.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to work for one of the fast-rising InsurTech Start-ups in Europe.
- Culture of diversity and creativity with smart people who take pride in what they do.
- We offer an open and friendly working environment with 30 vacation days and a flexible home office policy – remote working options are also a possibility.
- Our development ecosystem comprises a state-of-the-art technology stack, with microservices architecture and the latest cloud technologies.
- A competitive salary.
- We have an office in central Berlin with fresh fruits, drinks, great coffee and much more.
- Lastly, the choice to individualize your benefits package is yours: Get a free BVG ticket, an Urban Sports Club M membership, or an attractive subsidy to your lunch!