Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAt Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
The mission of this role is to drive effectiveness of our product development by streamlining planning, delivery and release processes in collaboration with Product Tribes (PM, Engineering, and Design), Customer Operations & Success, Product Marketing, and GTM teams.
Specific tasks and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and support goal setting, planning and road mapping at departmental, tribe and team level
- Streamline and automate planning, development, tracking and release processes for product development
- Define and standardize operational processes in product management, such as testing processes and tools
- Provide coaching and support to product development teams on product management tools and software
- Be the conduit across P&E and other relevant teams to support the end to end process needed to build, implement and support new features and products for our customers
- Ensure product operations documents are centralised, accurate and up to date
- Prepare data for inputs into product planning, decisioning and measurement processes
- Collaborate with teams outside of P&E (e.g. Sales and Customer Service) to build feedback loops taking in customer feedback and insights, actions and updates
- Implement tools to track product roadmaps, provide training and support to product and engineering teams
- Gather and synthesize feedback on operating model to drive continuous improvement
- Create and maintain a centralised source of documentation and knowledge management resources
What you need to succeed
- Over 5 years of relevant experience working on fast-scaling and complex systems with a strong background in project/program management
- Extensive experience working in agile / scrum teams
- Extensive experience with product management software such as Jira and Confluence
- Bonus if you have experience in product management and/or user experience
- Ability to deal with conflict, balancing the different needs of different internal customers
- Great presentation and communication skills in written and spoken English (native speaker or level C1 on a CEFR scale)
- Should be able to deal well with rapid changes, and feel comfortable navigating uncertain/ambiguous situations
- Strong attention to detail and relentless on quality
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes)
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.