Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
After successfully launching heycar in Germany and UK we strive for a fast forward internationalization throughout Europe. Spain has been selected as the next heycar country. With the support of our shareholders (among them Volkswagen Financial Services, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services and SEAT) we clearly aim to become the go-to platform for quality used and nearly new cars in Spain.
We therefore build up our local headquarter in Barcelona with establishing marketing, sales, customer service and operations locally, while product and engineering will be provided by teams located across Europe. In that context we are looking for candidates taking on responsibility as “Product Manager – User Journey (m/f/d)”.
What Your Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and drive the strategic product vision for heycar Spain
- Define the What and When on the product roadmap
- Understand the unique opportunities and challenges of the specific auto market in Spain and identify initiatives for product and business model
- Analyze competitors and partnership opportunities to bring the strongest possible offering to our new market
- Work closely with the Scrum Product Owner of our Spain engineering team in iteratively testing and developing heycar Spain’s user journey
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis in order to derive hypotheses for features and services that our customers love
What You Bring to The Role:
- Bachelor in Management, Marketing or similar discipline
- 4-5 years experience in product management for a B2C online platform
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively liaison with cross-functional teams, and adapt style to work closely with varying personality types and cultures
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- Fluent in business English and native in Spanish
- Willingness to periodically travel to our holding location in Germany can be required
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office as you would expect from a startup
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Katharina Adler, Recruiter (interim)