Our global team of 67+ have deep understanding of product discovery, product development, business and metrics.
Product Managers work in co-located cross-functional teams, across all our offices in Berlin, Warsaw, Cologne, Copenhagen, Sofia and São Paulo. They develop solutions for our core payments product including our bespoke hardware, as well as a suite of software tools that support merchants as they grow their business. We believe in quality, in making complex business tools simple, and in using data to anticipate merchants needs as their business grows.
As a Product Manager, you will become an expert in your specific domain, turning new products from concept into reality. Your empathic thought process and product development skills will help you understand the users' and business’ problems and make sure we're delivering the right products and features and drive growth globally across our core international markets.
What you’ll do
- You’ll drive the strategic direction of your product, making sure value is being delivered to the business and our customers;
- Engage with internal stakeholders and engineers on a daily basis;
- Work in a hands-on way with the team to manage the end-to-end process: from discovery to delivery, synthesize results and reports;
- Foster a continuous learning & improvement ethos at all times to inform product decisions by qualitative and quantitative insights;
- Measure the impact of both existing and new product features and growth experiments on our key metrics;
- Contribute to our product community at SumUp, sharing knowledge, discussing best practices and continuously improving our overall product practices and skills;
- Explore new ways of improving existing services, products and processes.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if
- You are fluent in Portuguese and and advanced in English - you'll be working in a truly global company;
- You have 4+ years of experience as Product Manager in which you have shipped complex digital products successfully before – from idealization to launch;
- You have defined product vision and strategy for your domain and communicate the rationale behind the product decisions to the engineering team and stakeholders;
- You are experienced in working in agile companies with cross-functional teams of Frontend and Backend developers, scrum masters, QA specialists and designers;
- Beyond just shipping new products, you continue to making product improvements and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases;
- You know how to manage and collaborate with stakeholders with diverse mindsets for strategy building and prioritization;
- You approach problems in a methodical, data-informed way.
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
SulAmérica health insurance plan (co-participation), Caju benefit (multiple possibilities: meals, culture, health), Partnership for mental health activities with Zenklub, optional dental assistance, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal/food voucher, Gympass, life insurance and more.
- You’ll be based in the heart of São Paulo, one of LATAM’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.
In Brazil we continue to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding are done virtually due to COVID-19.