As a part of the SumUp Engineering & Product team, you will help to change the lives of low income customers creating new and comprehensive financial services we have been building from scratch. If you’re excited about empowering small business owners around the world, we’d love to hear from you. Your main role in this will be helping us build the first Chile-based Squad.
What you’ll do
- Work on a team fully dedicated to creating SumUp financial solutions, you’ll be building a digital platform that will help small business owners in being even more empowered to manage their finances and thrive at doing what they love;
- Engage with internal stakeholders and engineers on a daily basis;
- Work hands-on with the team to manage the end-to-end process: build pipelines and data models, synthesize results, build dashboards and reports;
- Measure the impact of both existing and new product features and growth experiments on our key metrics;
- Contribute to our product community at SumUp, sharing knowledge, discussing best practices and continuously improving our overall product practices and skills;
- Explore new ways of improving existing services, products and processes.
You’ll be great for this role if
- You are fluent in Spanish and English - you’ll be working in a truly global company. Portuguese would be a plus;
- You have 6+ years of experience as Product Manager in which you have shipped complex products successfully before – from ideation to launch;
- You have defined product vision and strategy for your domain and communicate the rationale behind the product decisions to the engineering team and stakeholders;
- You are experienced in working with cross-functional teams of Frontend and Backend Developers, Scrum Masters, QA Specialists and Designers;
- You already have been driving the sprint prioritization, writing user stories and maintaining the backlog;
- You know how to manage and collaborate with stakeholders with diverse mindsets for strategy building and prioritization;
- You have a demonstrated experience in agile development methodologies and customer-oriented principles;
- You approach problems in a methodical, data-informed way.
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- You'll be part of an amazing team and work environment that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results.
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies.
- We have flexible working hours - you make your own schedule and have the freedom to align with the team if you want to work from home.
We have competitive compensation and great benefits
We believe in the everyday hero. Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.