About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your role and goalsProduct Manager - Strategic Marketplaces (m/f/d)
At Productsup, we're passionate about product data and providing digital marketers the leading solution to save time, increase visibility, and be in control.
We're looking for a Product Manager - Strategic Marketplaces (m/f/d) to work closely with our Strategic Marketplace and Retail Relations Manager in order to identify and develop new channel partnership opportunities and maintain long lasting relationships with them. In this role, you will be specifically responsible for meeting the technical requirements of these channel partners.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Become an expert on the Productsup platform
- Identify business opportunities for new channels (such as marketplaces and retailers) and form relationships with their technical departments for future collaborations
- Develop go-to-market plans and contribute to the launch and incubation of new products and new/enhanced features
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Work closely with our partnership team in order to meet the technical requirements of our channel partners like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Criteo or Walmart.
- Work with Productsup’s development teams to launch new channels
- Maintain relationships with technical stakeholders at different partner companies in order to keep our platform significant to them
What you bring to the team
- 3+ years of professional experience in product management, coupled with previous experience either in a Technical Support role or as a Developer
- A profound understanding of consumer technology and/or the digital advertising space
- Solid understanding of channel relations and their offerings to others, ideally experience in working with big channel partners like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Criteo or Walmart
- Experience working with external tech stakeholders from different global regions and industries
- Strong ability to understand and read API stacks
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities in Product Management or related fields
- Modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated international team
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you! Send us your application including CV, cover letter, and earliest possible starting date.
Curious about our culture at Productsup? Take a look at our Kununu (4.6/5) and Glassdoor (4.7/5) ratings!