Product Managers at OneFootball are an essential part of our cross-functional teams. Join our Scores team and be responsible for the core football experience of our apps: matches, competitions, teams, and players.
- Ensure the team understands the vision to build the best football matches, results & stats experience.
- Own and manage the Scores roadmap & prioritize backlog working closely with engineering & design.
- Identify customer problems through quantitative & qualitative analysis.
- Collaborate closely with design, data, engineering as well as business stakeholders to gather requirements and determine solutions.
- Coordinate the development of solutions from ideation to release.
- Establish product metrics to measure success and evaluate progress towards OKRs.
- You have 3-5 years experience in product management, working on a mobile consumer product ideally.
- You are a great communicator with the ability to adjust your speech for the different stakeholders.
- You are a team player with proven ability to work cross-functionally in an agile environment.
- You feel comfortable analyzing data and running data experiments.
- You are a passionate football fan who knows the game.
- Having previous experience dealing with sports data feeds is a plus.
- You practise empathy in your day to day work to understand the user and the stakeholders.