Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleJoin our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
We are looking for a Product Manager (m/f/d) to help take our platform to the next level. In this role, you are end-to-end responsible for improving our product within your team’s mission. You are a champion of your product across the organization and with customers. You will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers, and engineers to improve the user experience and develop new features for thousands of daily users.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pain points, and jobs-to-be-done. Systematically analyze user feedback
- Align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs, and the respective product roadmap
- Break down complex problems and write clear specifications in collaboration with Design and Engineering
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog and the overarching platform vision
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 3 years SaaS product management experience
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- Fluent in modern product best practices, including experience working with empowered, cross-functional engineering teams and dual-track Agile
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.