Hashtag You is a young, ambitious and fast growing technology-enabled brand builder in the field of direct-to-consumer e-commerce. Founded by an experienced team with a track record of launching and scaling DTC brands, we set ourselves apart with state of the art technology & operations, best in class marketing, creative content and a strong community of loving customers. All these provide the backbone to the fast growth of our brand portfolio.
AVA & MAY is the first brand incubated in the vertical of home & wellness and is one of the fastest growing DTC brands in Europe. We are just about to launch the next chapter of our journey - with new categories, products, collaborations and manifold growth opportunities!
We are searching for a Technical Product Manager (m/f/x) who gets excited about building a best-in class influencer marketing software, and delivering solutions to support the growth of DTC brands.
- Drive the development of the product by translating business requirements into features, create user stories, support the engineering team
- Take ownership of the product roadmap and ensure its deliverability via an agile development process by establishing goals and KPIs
- Be the first point of contact for all stakeholder requests and questions
- Nurture relationships with internal stakeholders and users to ensure collaboration and a fast feedback loop between feature development, testing and deployment
- Discover latest trends in social media and influencer marketing to identify new opportunities, challenge the status quo and define potential solutions
- Prepare training material and actively check the adoption of product features
- 3+ yrs of Product Management experience collaborating with a team of Software and Data Engineers - ideally for a B2B software industry
- Experience working with various stakeholders and translating business needs into a product roadmap and feature requirements.
- Strong project management skills in working directly with an agile engineering team, ability to organise sprints, and ensure deliverability
- Solution oriented with a mindset of looking beyond obstacles
- Excellent prioritisation, planning and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Prior experience in social media marketing is a plus
- Become part of an ambitious, international team in the heart of Berlin
- Obtain high degree of responsibility and freedom from day one
- Profit from clear development paths, trainings and salary possibilities
- Your own MacBook, public transport ticket, office drinks & snacks
Sounds like a fit? We can’t wait to meet you!