About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your role and goalsWe are looking for a Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our highly talented Product team in Berlin.
In this role, you will take part in shaping our product roadmap and taking it to the next level by planning new features and capabilities as well as understanding both our customers’ needs and the company’s vision.
Your role and goals
In your first 3 months you will:
In your 6 months you will:
- Learn all about the Feed Management world
- Handle and solve real customer issues and requests by designing the perfect solutions for them
- Work together with our developers on their daily tasks and assist them to mitigate any challenges and set priorities
- Help shape the product roadmap of Productsup
- Work on new projects end to end to deliver new product features.
- Work closely with our UI/UX designers on optimizing our platform
What you bring to the team
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager in the SaaS or E-Commerce space
- A cross-functional perspective and strong stakeholder management skills
- Great project management and prioritization skills
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Proven ability to lead engaging presentations
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Professional growth opportunities, being a Product Owner in one of our development teams.
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and an Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external company training
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words).Curious about our culture at Productsup? Take a look at our Kununu (4.63/5) and Glassdoor (5/5) ratings!