Getsurance makes it easy for people to get insured against major life risks such as severe illnesses. Our insurance policies are fair and transparent, the terms are simple. There's no paperwork involved, we handle everything digitally without the hassle. We're proud to pay out insurance benefits faster than any other insurance company, and our customers love us for that. As we're growing, we need your help to continue on our mission to make insurance better!
- Drive the product and business-planning process in its entirety
- Identify opportunities, build product vision and understand market needs, roadmap, and strategy
- Translate said product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by the tech team
- Assess market data and current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements, track product KPIs, metrics, product usage data, and use it to develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successfully achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments by owning the product backlog
- Spearhead the innovation of new products and assess ideas while keeping in mind appropriate to-market plans
- Act as the central point of contact between Tech & Marketing/Sales teams on the development, Manual QA, and release of products
- You have a consumer mindset and an e-commerce and B2C background
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role preferably in related industries
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Excellent communicator across all levels of the organization and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Fluent in both English and German mandatory
What We Offer
We want our team to be happy. It should have everything it needs to do a great job. That's why we offer a number of exceptional benefits:
- An experienced and supportive albeit small team
- Competitive salary
Choice of 30/35/40 hour work contract. For those interested in a better work-life balance, we give you the option to choose your ideal contract and change it when the need arises.
Summer Hours. In July and August, we work 4 days a week. We encourage you to go outside and enjoy the sun!
Remote work. We are based in Berlin, Germany and the majority of the team resides there. We are open to candidates preferably within Germany.
Choice of hardware. We give you the option of Windows or Mac for your laptop and peripherals. Throughout the employment relationship, you can use the hardware for your private needs.
1000 € / year Education Allowance. We give you 1000 Euro per year to invest in your continuing education. You can spend the money on online courses, coding classes, conference tickets, books, etc.
1 Month Sabbatical Every Three Years. Every three years, employees are eligible to take a one-month-long (unpaid) sabbatical.
Public Transport Ticket. We give you an unlimited public transport ticket that you can also use in your spare time, worth 760 € / year for those residing in Berlin.
1000 € / year Matching Charitable Gifts. When you donate money to a registered charity, Getsurance will make a matching gift to that charity on your behalf.
30 Vacation Days per Year. We want you to enjoy nice vacations and come back fresh and relaxed.
A unique company culture. We are a small, yet highly motivated group of individuals. Whether you prefer a social side with virtual team events or keeping to yourself; we are open and accepting.
We look forward to hearing from you. Your contact person is Eduardo Sampaio.