- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in technical and/or business related course of studies preferred.
- First experience as a (Junior) Product Manager, Business Analyst, Product Owner, Software Engineer or similar role.
- Experience working with agile software development in any capacity.
- A good understanding of the product development process.
- Experiences in business analytics or software development would be a plus.
- Structured, logical thinking as well as patience, resilience & empathy.
- Excellent communication skills (business fluent in German and English).
- Team player, seeking to work with distinctive entrepreneurial individuals.
- You are detail-oriented and decide based on data & insights.
- You execute with ownership, determination and free of politics and you have a hands-on mentality.
Since product management is a communication-heavy endeavor, facilitating, supporting and enabling your team needs to be your passion and what motivates you.