enmacc builds digital marketplaces to trade energy (e.g., power, gas) on wholesale level. enmacc digitizes the process of energy trading and procurement by replacing outdated technology. enmacc’s customers gain speed, efficiency, and security. Moreover, business opportunities.
More than 200 companies and over 800 traders contribute already to enmacc’s growing market network. It consists of multinational energy suppliers, trading houses, industrial companies, and retailers such as municipal utilities. We give professional market access to smaller players. We enable innovative business models for all participants. We boost liquidity in energy markets by serving new regions and products. We are proud of our product which stands in the center of enmacc. It’s the result of the collaboration of an outstanding international tech team and experienced energy trading professionals. We believe that building energy markets at a global scale is a fascinating opportunity.
Your MissionIdentify, conceptualize and develop new product features and define the product strategy together with the team.
Your Responsibilities / What You'll DoIn this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products & features from conception to launch. You can break down complex user problems into tangible proposals that drive product development.
Tools we are using:
- Product Development
- Pursue ideas and develop products and features that fit the market’s needs and the current product vision
- Spot new opportunities in the markets early and evaluate the potential for enmacc
- Contact our customers to understand their real needs
- Work with the customer on new products and let them challenge product ideas
- Coordinate all the resources needed to come from a product idea to a development-ready specification
- With the rest of the product team, decide on the prioritization of all features
- In charge of feature launch and its development in successive iterations
- Product Launch
- Coordinate the launch plans for the features
- Manage the rollout together with the other departments (e.g. sales, marketing)
- BI tools
Your Profile / What You'll Need
- 2+ years relevant working experience as product manager, ideally in a B2B SaaS or marketplace start-up
- Degree in business informatics, computer science, business, or similar
- Sound knowledge of PM tools (e.g. Jira); experience with BI tools (e.g. Tableau) a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; experience in stakeholder management
- High willingness to learn about energy trading; ideally personally interested in (energy) trading
- Entrepreneurial attitude with strong drive to get things done
- Fluent in English; German skills preferred but not required
Our Offer / What You'll Get
- Working in the fastest-growing company in the energy trading sector in Europe
- Joining an international grown-up start-up in the SaaS field, with modern office spaces in the heart of Munich
- High class hardware and software
- Working from home & flexible work times
- An entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies.
- Due to our continuous growth, you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside the organization
- Dog-friendly office