At CLARK we believe that people deserve peace of mind. With that vision in mind, we set out on our mission. CLARK makes it easy to get properly insured. We created an app that makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be implemented with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served almost half a million satisfied customers. Without our CLARKees, we could not have achieved our mission. We are extremely proud of our over 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Püttlingen and Vienna. Fresh off our successful €69m in Series C funding backed by Top-Tier investors (Tencent and White Star capital among others) we want you to join us to be part of our successful journey.
As our (Senior) Product Manager Austria (m/f/x), you will
Take ownership for improving the CLARK Austria product (=insurance plattform), creating value for the customers and the business in close collaboration with the other product teams
Enable the Austrian team to successfully scale by providing our customers a best in class insurance operations platform
Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to continuously improve the growth of the Austrian product
Collaborate closely with your small squad and other product creation teams to find smart solutions for identified customer’s problems in Austria
Create a “built here” customer experience owning all localisation efforts
What we look for
Product Management: you have a strong PM background in building and scaling international apps
You have built and managed digital products or features localized to respective markets
You have experience working together or leading a development team
You have demonstrated the ability to translate strong user empathy and understanding of pain points and needs into something tangible that people love
You combine your hands-on mentality with strong strategic skills.
You are a team player, with high motivation to learn
You have strong communication skills with excellent knowledge of English and German.
- You have completed a bachelor's degree
What we offer to you
- This position has a minimum gross salary of EUR 60,000 per year. We will determine your exact remuneration together with you based on your qualifications and previous experience
- Full time employment
- Place of employment: Vienna
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- We encourage and support your proactive initiatives, strong contributions and relevant ideas
- What counts at CLARK is peace of mind and flexibility: You have the choice of either working from one of our offices or working remotely (within Austria)
- Support for relocation - and we don't mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech..
- you participate in culture initiatives e.g. team events, Monday morning check-ins and with receding pandemic threat, hopefully soon, our monthly team lunch & breakfast, Friday events and much more