About the opportunity
As a Product Manager Financial Crime Prevention you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to our growth and expansion by iterating features, tools, and controls to help keep our customers and our bank safe. You will be part of a cross functional team of product owners, engineers and data scientists. We develop and maintain the core compliance systems, as well as partnering with various divisions in the bank to offer advice and support on a large portfolio of new and existing product and market launches.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for discovery, development and improvement of new and existing features within the FCP product area
- Own and shape the backlog and roadmap for one of the FCP teams.
- Be responsible for coordinating resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on time delivery in high quality
- Manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication
- Interface with business development, operations and customer service to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPI’s are met throughout the lifecycle of a product
- Analyze user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years experience in banking, payments or FinTech, within a product management role.
- Excellent English fluency (spoken and written).
- Digitally native and have a high drive for meeting customer needs.
- Strong in analytics, structured, data driven and detailed oriented.
- High work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products.
- BA/MS in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Software Engineering or a related field.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.