About usThe Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 2.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
Urban Sports Club is currently hiring for three Senior Product Managers with the following focuses:
These roles are an exciting opportunity to make a real impact on USC’s rapidly growing member base. Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in Product Management with pronounced passion and a strong appetite for continuous learning and refinement. You will be taking on the challenge of how to further develop our product in key areas where time and resources are finite. How can we continue to thrive against competition in a growing and ever more demanding market? These are some of the obstacles you will be helping us tackle head-on. Are you up for the challenge?
B2B Member Growth - Continually improve our corporate offering helping companies get their employees moving.
Internal Operations - Financial processes, Customer Care workflow optimization, legal contracts/product compliance.
B2C Member Growth - optimize our conversion funnel and marketing spend to get the maximum number of people using USC.
How you apply your skills
- Align with internal teams on different initiates to continuously enhance our product.
- Conduct ongoing research to develop a comprehensive knowledge of the market landscape.
- Leverage this knowledge to advise and drive the team when exploring new opportunities.
- Guide development to keep our offerings easy to understand in a complex corporate tax and regulatory environment.
- Manage conversion tracking and A/B testing.
- Work end-to-end with our Software Engineers and UX Designers to build products and features that have a measurable impact on the business.
- Take ownership of product KPIs and roadmaps.
- Be proactive in communicating updates on timelines and deliverables, helping to mitigate potential issues before they arise.
- Be data-driven and work in an agile environment constantly testing new ideas and innovations to maximize value for our members and partners.
- Work within and streamline our processes to help our teams deliver as efficiently as possible.
What you need to succeed
- 3+ years’ in Product Management working across the complete product life cycle
- Experience with user interviews, surveying and testing high definition mockups on users
- Strong proficiency in a variety of Product Management topics including: CRM, optimization of conversion funnels, A/B testing, UX, user testing, etc.
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing ideas based on level of impact
- Comfort and confidence towards collaborating with Software Developers and stakeholders
- Fluency in English (German fluency is a plus!)
What's In It for You?
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces self-responsibility, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)