About usThe Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 2.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
The OpportunityOur Product Manager position is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact on Urban Sports Club’s rapidly growing member base across Europe. We’re looking for a passionate person who has proven experience in working in product management and shows a strong appetite for learning and continuous improvement. You will be able to further develop our product in key areas with limited time and resources to appeal in a growing and ever more demanding and competitive market. The position is located in our Berlin office.
How you apply your skills
- Translate the needs of the Urban Sports Club membership, internal stakeholders and partner studios into highly usable and engaging products
- Work closely with Urban Sports Club software engineers and UX designers to design and develop features whose business impact can be clearly measured
- Own product KPIs and roadmaps
- Be responsible for features and products from inception to end of life
- Be data-driven and work in an agile environment constantly testing new ideas and innovations to maximize value for our members
- Work within and improve our processes to help our developers work as effectively as possible
What you need to succeed
- Extensive Product Management experience working across the complete product life cycle
- Substantial experience in developing mobile apps and measuring the success of new developments
- Experience with user interviews, surveying and testing high definition mockups on users
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to prioritize ideas fort he most impact given limited resources
- Proven track record of excellent collaboration with UX/UI designers and software developers
- Excellent communication skills in English for a range of audiences from end users to senior managers and company co-founders
- Knowledge of German, French and Spanish is a plus
- Experience in B2C
What's In It for You?
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast growing, innovative and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities! We enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces self-responsibility, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Whether you’re an Intern or an Executive, we want to hear your ideas.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office flexibility, choice of computer/technology, dog friendly workplace, fully equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more.
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)