About the opportunity
As a Product Manager in the Engagement domain at N26, you will be responsible for driving key product initiatives relating to how we can make our Spaces feature even more engaging and useful for customers. You, along with your cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and user researchers will be responsible for shaping the future roadmap for how our Spaces product evolves from being a great budgeting tool to solving even more customer needs.
In this role, you will:
- Bring to life the product vision for how internal N26 accounts/sub-accounts or ‘Spaces’ evolve.
- Lead the product discovery process to identify the best opportunities we have to solve customer problems and achieve our business goals.
- Prioritize key product initiatives to deliver against our KPIs.
- Work with engineers to prioritize features, maintain the backlog, and guide feature development through delivery.
- Work with designers and researchers to ensure an excellent in app user experience.
- Work with data to analyze feature performance and opportunities to optimize the user journey.
- Analyse user feedback to drive continuous product improvement.
- Be responsible for interfacing with the Platform, Business Development, Operations, and Customer Service teams to ensure that the overall customer experience in the customer’s first days are cohesive and relevant.
What you need to be successful:
- 2+ years of experience in customer-facing product management
- A genuine love for collaboration and with great interpersonal skills
- A passion for building world class customer experiences
- A strong bias for action with a hands on mentality and stress resistant attitude
- A good understanding of Microservices architecture
- Strong English language skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Informatics, Business Administration, Economics, Physics, Mathematics, or a related field
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Germany’s Top Startup Employers, named by LinkedIn three years in a row 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do. N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.