Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleJoin our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Product Manager (f/m/d) to own the enrichment and expansion of Personio’s integrated Employee Performance and Development product. This is a rewarding role that will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers, and engineers to identify key priorities, shape a product vision, and deliver a robust solution for Small & Medium-Sized businesses to grow and maximize the potential of their people.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains and jobs-to-be-done. Systematically analyze user feedback and requirements in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs and a respective product roadmap
- Break down complex problems and write clear specifications in collaboration with Design and Engineering
- Plan and execute a product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog and the overarching EPD vision
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
- Maintain an accurate record of progress, hold accountability for results, and represent the team’s progress to stakeholders, including members of the executive team
What you need to succeedYou have spent 3-5 years turning complex business problems into successful products in a B2B SaaS environment. You achieve results through a deep understanding of the customer’s world, synthesized with business requirements, and strong technical knowledge.
- 3-5 years experience of SaaS B2B product management, ideally in a regulated environment
- Experienced working in a complex, compliance heavy domain and using analytical problem-solving skills to make decisions
- Fluent in modern product best practices, including experience working with empowered engineering teams, trust-based triads, and dual-track Agile
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years´ Eve
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive 1,500 € of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip, Christmas party and much more
- We offer an office location in the heart of Madrid and language classes: English & Spanish
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- Parental benefit: In case your kids get ill, you may take up to 10 additional days off
- We offer Visa and relocation support
- Health insurance (company level plan): Sanitas private health insurance for 43 € for Personio employees, spouse and children
- We want happy employees - on top of your salary you will receive 68 € for food & public transport
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!