Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleJoin our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Product Manager (f/m/d) to own the enrichment and expansion of Personio’s integrated Employee Performance and Development product. This is a rewarding role that will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers, and engineers to identify key priorities, shape a product vision, and deliver a robust solution for Small & Medium-Sized businesses to grow and maximize the potential of their people.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains and jobs-to-be-done. Systematically analyze user feedback and requirements in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs and a respective product roadmap
- Break down complex problems and write clear specifications in collaboration with Design and Engineering
- Plan and execute a product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog and the overarching EPD vision
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
- Maintain an accurate record of progress, hold accountability for results, and represent the team’s progress to stakeholders, including members of the executive team
What you need to succeedYou have spent 3-5 years turning complex business problems into successful products in a B2B SaaS environment. You achieve results through a deep understanding of the customer’s world, synthesized with business requirements, and strong technical knowledge.
- 3-5 years experience of SaaS B2B product management, ideally in a regulated environment
- Experienced working in a complex, compliance heavy domain and using analytical problem-solving skills to make decisions
- Fluent in modern product best practices, including experience working with empowered engineering teams, trust-based triads, and dual-track Agile
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Beautiful office located in the heart of Madrid
- Free English and Spanish language classes
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Lease an electric scooter or bike, paid for by Personio
- Parental benefit of 10 extra days off in case your child gets sick
- Monthly €162 tax-free stipend to help cover food and public transportation expenses
- Private Health insurance (company level plan): Access to Sanitas plan at a reduced employee cost (€43 for employees, spouse, or children)
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.