Who Are We?
heycar is changing the way customers find and buy their next car. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space.
In the heycar group we take care of our market organizations in the UK and Germany and work on the roll out of heycar into new markets. We are backed by some of the biggest player in the automotive industry. We are looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to change the way people buy and use mobility services.
You create a customer centric eCommerce journey for cars and adjacent services in alignment with our stakeholder needs for multiple markets. You are driver of the strategic product vision. Multiple teams will support you in product discovery.
What Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Develop and drive the strategic product vision for our eCommerce offerings across multiple countries
- Conduct market analysis on future product expansion, evaluating market dynamics, competitor offerings, partnership opportunities, to bring the strongest possible eCommerce offering to our new markets
- Create concepts for digital business models in eCommerce for cars and related services
- Create a world-class online user journey from inspiration over search to checkout
- Understand operational challenges and define the processes for stock provision, fulfillment and after sales services
- Support in qualitative user research and quantitative web analysis in order to derive hypotheses for features and services that our customers love
- Work closely with other teams in iteratively testing and developing heycar’s eCommerce journey.
What You Bring to The Role:
- Bachelors in Management, Computer Science or similar discipline
- 3-5 years product management experience for an eCommerce or Marketplace platform
- Experience in optimizing search experience and checkout funnels
- Experience in operational challenges with automotive eCommerce is a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively liaison with cross-functional teams, and adapt style to work closely with varying personality types and cultures
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- Fluent in business English
What We Have to Offer:
- A great mix between the reach of an established corporate and the fast decision making of a start-up
- Growth opportunities in one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany
- State of the art equipment to make sure nothing stands in the way of your ambitions
- An experienced international team of start-up pros who truly want to change the way people buy and use mobility
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Plus our office amenities: Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit