About the opportunity
As a Product Manager in the Core & Compliance segment at N26, you will be responsible for leading a high performing tech team in Bank Core, the financial backend of N26. You will be working closely with the Head of Product to set the vision of the financial infrastructure of the company.
In this role, you will:
- Bring to life the product vision for the Bank Core group
- Lead the product discovery process to identify the best opportunities we have to solve customer problems and achieve our business goals.
- Collaborate with APM, offer them mentorship and support.
- Support the engineers and engage with the stakeholders, understand the main problems that are emerging for accounting and reconciliation services
- Prioritize key product initiatives to deliver against our KPIs.
- Ultimately Become the subject matter expert for the core financial infrastructure of N26, mainly accounting and reconciliation tools.
What you need to be successful:
- 2+ years of experience in product management in financial services or similar products
- A genuine love for collaboration and with great interpersonal skills
- You are love to understand WHY things happen, you constantly challenge the status quo and get to the essence of the problems
- A passion for complex technical problems, you love to understand how great products work behind the scenes
- A passion for building world class customer experiences, also for internal customers
- A strong bias for action with a hands on mentality and stress resistant attitude
- A good understanding of Microservices architecture
- Strong English language skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Informatics, Business Administration, Economics, Science, Physics, Mathematics, Law, Philosophy, History
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.