We are looking for an incredible Product Manager to join our fast-growing team in India.
audibene / hear.com is the fastest-growing audiology care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global HealthTech with origins in Europe.
Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
As part of our expansion, we are building a global payments platform to drive customer engagement and improve the checkout process for our products across all territories. You will be responsible for the design, build and implementation of the of our payment portal in our Eastern countries.
• End-to-end ownership of our payment products in Asia from vision to implementation
• Design, build and implement cutting edge tech products to drive growth
• Level up our product approach and instil the craft of product management
• Work with industry leading cross-functional engineering teams
• Shape our payments narrative and manage complex interdependencies between tech and commercial
• Evangelise the product vision and story, ensuring organisational engagement
• Have deep expertise for creating cutting edge B2B and B2C products
• Be relentlessly customer-centric with a passion for understanding user behaviour
• Use research and evangelise user-centric design to create products that deliver measurable value
• Be deeply analytical… you turn data into insight and insight into action
• Be commercially minded, always focused on value and the ability to link user benefit to financial ROI
• Bring a ‘test & learn’ mentality to everything you to do... you have a strong affinity with A/B and multivariate testing
• Be obsessed with learning; you always reflect on what can be improved and how
• Thrive on ambiguity… you know the value in failing fast
• Mentor, inspire and engage… you are an astute decision-maker and communicator
• Experience in the payments domain beneficial but not a must have
• Be fluent in English
• Change lives… see the real world impact of what you do (this is the best part) !!
• A start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
• Join an international, hyper growth company... constantly solve new challenges
• We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages
• Flexible working hours... work from home when you want!
• We love to spend time together on regular company sponsored team events, parties and annual trips!
This is a full-time position based in India. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team-members who are looking to fast-track their careerIf you want to be part of a young, dynamic and growth company, apply now... a new challenge awaits you!