We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our Munich based portfolio companies which provides a meeting place for shoppers and product experts. They aim to bridge the gap between the offline and online retail world by bringing the kind of curated, face-to-face advice from the offline world to the E-Commerce sphere.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting our portfolio company's founders in developing concepts and defining the most important requirements to help build their highly innovative product
- Acting as an interface between tech and business and bringing projects to life
- Coming up with new ideas to continuously optimise the product
- Putting yourself in the position of the customer to develop an optimised user experience
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- An academic background in Business Informatics or equivalent studies
- Experience with product management, ideally in a start-up environment
- Background in E-commerce is a plus
- An entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
- The ability to effectively work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Fluency in English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Munich office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Marketplace & E-Commerce industry by joining a highly innovative and disruptive technology company
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.