Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. Part of our mission is to constantly innovate and increase our product range to allow our consumers to have access to a wide range of fresh and local produce. As part of the Central Operations Team you will play a key role in bringing those products to life - you will be responsible for the successful operational rollout of any new Infarm product into our markets throughout Europe, North America and Asia.
As Infarm's Product Implementation Manager you will:
- Drive and deliver the implementation of new products within 4 product categories.
- Lead the rollout phase of the Product Innovation Process, working hand in hand with Marketing, R&D, and the Industrial Engineering team to ensure only the best product will hit our markets.
- Devise and monitor timelines and critical paths for setting up our network of global factories to be able to deliver new products, ensuring milestones are met and driving implementation plans as variables develop throughout a project’s delivery.
- Be responsible for operational readiness for new product rollouts, working closely with our Academy team to create training materials for our growers across the world to understand and be able to create new products.
- Build up a high performing team of project managers which consistently delivers products which exceed the expectations of consumers, utilizing all available expertise to maximise opportunities.
- Lead cross functional project teams with purpose and direction, coordinating activities across the supply chain, marketing, commercial, R+D and finance – organising the appropriate forums to control and monitor progress.
- Ensure that projects under your control are delivered within budgets for both setup costs and ongoing unit economics.
- You have the ownership for driving projects through a defined stage-gate process, and evaluating success post-launch.
- Strong project management background and degree level (or equivalent) qualifications.
- 8+ years of work experience and track record of delivering products to market within an innovation or project role in a fast-paced, Food/FMCG environment.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans and have the ability to step back and connect the dots.
- The ability to lead and inspire others, and influence cross-functionally.
- The ability to manage key relationships and stakeholders, both internal and external, whilst keeping a clear focus on the end consumer.
- Experience of working cross-functionally across multiple departments and/or geographies with an ability to influence and drive decisions outside the PM function.
- Prior experience of managing team members in different countries would be a bonus
- The ability to communicate proactively, clearly and concisely, tailoring messages to different audiences to aid understanding.
- High resilience, a “can do” attitude and a desire to look for alternative solutions to problems vs. accepting the status quo.
- Flexible and adaptable to change, able to bring clarity to potential options to progress in difficult situations.
- A high level of commercial awareness and the ability to deliver against defined KPI’s.
- An appetite for the very best within the team and the wider business.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.