About usWe are FRIDAY. Our aim is to offer an insurance that actually benefits our customers’ lives. We are building the first entirely stress-free car insurance - without loads of paperwork, annoying bureaucracy and lengthy contract duration.
For us to disrupt the insurance industry, our team has gained years of experience as entrepreneurs, insurance experts and senior technologists. We are based in Berlin and benefit from the support and trust of the renowned Swiss Baloise Group.
Are you looking for a job? We would love to hear from you
- Hold a key role in creating the best insurance experience possible for our customers
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to plan strategically for our product vision
- Execute design work using high quality wireframes, mock-ups and interactive prototypes
- Inspire the entire team including your cross-functional partners by presenting your work and bringing new ideas to the table
- Influence the shape of the product with user research and data
- Build a consistent end-to-end experience through close collaboration with the design team and expanding the design system
- Conduct UX workshop sessions with other team members and stakeholders to find optimal solutions
Your ideal background and skillset
- 3+ years of experience working in UX and UI
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (German is nice to have but not essential)
- Highly proficient with design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator) and interactive prototyping tools (Invision, Principle)
- Familiar with quantitative and qualitative user research (usability tests, google analytics, crazy egg)
- Comfortable working with a highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- Skills in illustration and motion design are also desirable
- Basic knowledge of Html and CSS (no coding skills needed)
- Comfortable with running the entire UX Processes from initial research, ideation, conceptualisation and UI design, to testing and validation
- In addition to your CV, please submit a portfolio of recent/relevant work with your application (this can be included on your CV as a link to your digital webpage/portfolio).
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive remuneration package including 30 vacation days and a flexible home office policy
- Receive a bonus of EUR 500 annually to set up your home office
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest rising InsurTech Start-ups in Europe
- We have a modern, spacious office in central Berlin with free drinks, great coffee and much more!
- Culture of diversity and creativity with smart people who take pride in what they do
- Lastly, the choice to individualize your benefits package: Get a free BVG ticket, an Urban Sports Club M membership, or an attractive allowance for your lunch!
This role is ideal for you if:As a Procut Designer, you will help us to create an insurance product that is customer-orientated and simple in its design. Your role will enable us to provide the best insurance experience possible for FRIDAY’s customers while you surprise and convince them with your designs! We are looking for someone who loves elegant workflows and simple solutions with a strong product design skillset. Sounds like you? Then we would love to hear from you!