Our global team of 90+ designers have deep expertise in User Experience Research, Product Design and Brand Design. We are building additional capabilities in areas including industrial design, motion design, data visualization, UX writing, UI systems and design operations.
As Product Designer, you will be joining Merchant Growth tribe, that provides intuitive solutions that are as simple as possible for all SumUp merchants to use, because we want our merchants to succeed through growing their business. You will become an expert in your specific domain, turning new features for our mobile and web applications from concept into reality. Your empathic thought process and research skills will help you understand the users problems and make sure we're delivering the right products and features.
- You have 4+ years of experience as a UX & UI Designer, with deep expertise in one and strong skills in the other.
- You know the common design tools and services (we mainly use Figma)
- Your design process follows a human-centered approach and you apply both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to validate your solutions
- You execute across all phases of design work: participate in research, define conceptual foundation for design solutions, execute excellent UX flows, apply visual design systems, prototype using a variety of tools and methods, create production ready designs, participate or conduct usability testing and support multi-disciplinary teams during implementation.
- You work independently on complex set of features, collaborate with product management and engineering to arrive at optimal solutions, and coordinate across teams to create a holistic merchant experience
- You proactively engage with your design chapter and peers to get feedback and optimize the end-2-end customer journey
- You have designed and shipped complex web and mobile applications across the entire product development cycle
- You contribute best-of-class design components and UX patterns to the global design system and commit to upholding the highest standards and a shared vision
- Your excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills will help you communicate the value of design and design rational across the whole company
- You have experience in working in an agile environment and the ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities
- BA or MA in Design or related fields, or complementary studies with deep work experience in product design
Why you should join the team
- We’re one of the most innovative fintech players in Europe as well as North and South America
- We’re a truly global team of 3000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents
You'll have the opportunity to make an impact - we are growing fast and open to actively shaping our own future
- You'll attend global offsites and regular team events
- You’ll receive a budget for attending conferences and external training
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.