Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePersonio is the all-in-one HR software for small and medium-sized companies. With offices in Munich, Madrid, London, Dublin, and Amsterdam, Personio is on a mission to make HR processes as transparent and efficient as possible so HR can focus on what matters most: people and strategy.
The Product Platform team mission is to enable the delivery of a high-quality product by providing cross-product components and services. The team focuses on fulfilling this purpose by building out the platform strategy for Personio’s product. We are an enablement team and strive to create secure, reusable, scalable, and extensible systems that make the beating heart of our product capabilities. Our work enables other teams at Personio to do more by doing less and creates more consistent user experiences for our customers.
We are looking for a Product Designer that is passionate and experienced in solving complex problems in a systematic approach. You will help create new functionalities as well as a new area that is both user-centric and an enabler to other areas of the product.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Being part of a multi-disciplinary team, working side-by-side with Product Managers and Engineers as well as other Designers
- Being a key part of our product development process driving design projects from concept to delivery
- Strong focus and passion for the early stages of the design process, such as discovery and research.
- Creating holistic user experiences to match customer and business needs
- Creating prototypes for testing and stakeholder reviews
- Partnering closely with our UX Research team to drive discovery
- Driving co-creation sessions with other team members and stakeholders
- Delivering project specifications and supporting the implementation
- Contributing to our Design System
What you need to succeed
- 3+ years of experience in designing web-based applications, ideally in a SaaS environment
- A portfolio that demonstrates your experience with digital products
- You understand how people interact with digital products, their cognitive biases and industry established interaction patterns
- Strong understanding of visual design and attention to detail. Experience with data visualization is a plus.
- You have the ability to iterate quickly, create low and high fidelity prototypes
- Good understanding of information architecture
- You provide feedback regularly for continuous improvement, but also seek out areas of improvement as well
- Great communication skills in English
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively with a flexible 50% in-office and 50% remote working framework. “Remote” can mean at home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Saving for tomorrow: Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme or to invest into a disability insurance
- Choose between three mobility options: JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €22.58 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility