PlusDental has made its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 200 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
To strengthen our team in Berlin we are looking for a Product Designer (m/f/*), who wants to leave a mark with and at PlusDental starting this summer on 01.07.2020.
What you'll be doing
- Lead the product design on projects from ideation to delivery for mobile and web.
- Partner with our Product and Engineering teams to build strong, thoughtful designs.
- Build interactive UX prototypes to test and validate designs, and iterating on your designs considering peer and user feedback.
- Design for extreme simplicity such that the product is immediately usable by anyone, regardless of age, education level or previous exposure to digital products.
- You facilitate ideation, coordinate and perform user interviews and other research methods.
- Maintain and evolve our design system to create a cohesive and thoughtful brand experience.
Who we are looking for
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience.
- You are familiar with the latest design patterns in interaction and visual design, especially on mobile, yet are not afraid of thinking out-of-the-box when there is a reason to deviate from existing best practices.
- You have a proven track record for solving difficult UX design problems and simplifying difficult processes to intuitive interfaces.
- Understanding of acquisition & conversion, metrics-driven design, and A/B testing.
- You are experienced in coordinating and performing usability tests and drive actions out of the insights.
- Extensive knowledge of tools such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin or InVision.
What we offer
- Be part of the crucial growth phase of a successful German startup.
- A well equipped and modern office, where we will cater to your needs in regards to technical supplies and free snacks, drinks and an excellent coffee machine.
- An international (29 nationalities and counting) and open-minded team with regular team events.
- We take every feedback seriously and offer a flexible organizational structure to constantly improve our processes.
- A financially secure job with above-average remuneration.
- Flexible working hours, home office days, and 27 days of paid vacation on top of Berlin public holidays.
- A discount on our aligner treatment for you and your friends.
- Opportunity to shape a new state of the art dental care provider and making high-quality dental care accessible to everyone.
- Good Karma (www.sunshinesmile.de/non-profit)
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).