Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAt Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe! Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Be part of a mission-based multidisciplinary team, working side-by-side with Product Managers and Engineers
- Being a key part of our product development process driving design projects from concept to delivery
- Creating holistic user experiences to match customer and business needs
- Creating prototypes for testing and stakeholder review
- Partnering up with UX Research team to drive discovery
- Driving co-creation sessions with other team members and stakeholders
- Delivering project specifications and support implementationContributing to our Design System
What you need to succeed
- You have at least 5 years of experience in designing web-based applications, ideally in a SaaS environment
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your experience with digital products
- You understand how people interact with digital products, their cognitive biases and industry established interaction patterns
- You have a strong understanding of visual design and attention to detail
- You have the ability to iterate quickly, create low and high fidelity prototypes
- You have a good understanding of information architecture
- You seek and provides feedback regularly for continuous improvement
- You are fluent in English
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!