About usThe Spryker Systems GmbH is a fast-growing technology company, offering leading manufacturers, brands and sellers of all industries a flexible commerce solution along all customer facing touchpoints. From online shop and mobile to voice, chat bot, blockchain and IoT use cases. Our modern offices are located in the German digital metropolis Berlin and Hamburg.
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new exciting customers, technologies and innovative approaches and is looking for talented employees, to join us revolutionizing the digital commerce world.
In a Nutshell"To be momentous, create content with purpose." - Russell Sparkman
In spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise, so come and join us, we are rapidly growing!
With $130m raised in series C funding and Spryker valued at $500m, our Product Marketing team is growing fast along with our growing lead & customer base, seeking support in building out the strong, communicative bridge between Marketing, Sales, and Product.
Do you see yourself as a product-focused copywriter, delivering compelling, great, and fast content?
Take the next step and join the Spryker herd as Product Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to help us revolutionize the world of commerce.
- Texting is your great passion! Live your passion with us and actively drive the development of our assets and our brand
- You easily convert complex into simple – translate our Product USPs to support the buyer’s journey with a wide range of content types that are laser-focused on value-based positioning and messaging
- You particularly write exciting articles on the subject of e-commerce and an innovative technology
- With content for handouts, guides and other media assets you help us in generating relevant leads for the sales team
- You are in the driver seat of supporting internal and external communication such as our newsletter, presentations or the further development of our website
- Collaborating very closely with our product and sales teams, in order to present new product innovations in various media, is prerequisite to fit content into the “big picture”
- Help us gain an edge: Always be up-to-date and know first about trends and changes in our core verticals and the customer behavior of tomorrow
- You have a bachelor’s degree in communications or journalism and bring 3+ years of content marketing experience
- Your interest in and understanding of profound technological interrelationships paired with a copywriter mentality allows you to package appealing content in a user-friendly way
- Ideally, you have a background in commerce or software products which will help you to get a quick understanding of Spryker’s offerings.
- You are experienced in working with cross-functional teams to get information as base of your content creation
- You are a natural problem-solver and bring a good understanding complex, technical and industry-related topics
- You have very strong written and verbal communication skills and manage various stakeholders easily and in a structured manner
- You speak the English language on a native or business fluent level, additional fluent language skills in e.g. in German or Spanish are a plus
Our responsibility – 5 reasons to join the Spryker herd
We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and set up your own personalized mobile office.
We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.