The mission of SumUp’s Lending tribe is to provide our small merchants, who are often turned away by financial institutions, with access to capital to grow their businesses.
As a Product Analyst in this green-field tribe, you’ll work with a cross-functional team to bring transparent, affordable and seamless lending products to millions of small merchants across our 30+ markets. You’ll play a leading role in understanding our merchants, their behaviour and the impact on the business.
What you’ll do
- Partner with user research, growth, operations, risk and product to make data-informed decisions through hypothesis-driven experimentation, behavioural analytics and performance monitoring
- Provide comprehensive analytics and insights to internal and external stakeholders around the performance of the loan book, the product and credit risk
- Improve data literacy throughout the tribe by developing resources to empower data access and self-service so your expertise can be leveraged where it is most impactful
- Collaborate with engineering peers designing the lending domains data architecture
You’ll be great for this role if
- You’re an expert in SQL.
- You’re fluent in data ingestion and data warehousing fundamentals.
- You’re familiar with data architecture concepts and are comfortable with designing lean data sources.
- You have the ability to clearly articulate relevant insights and their impact in your domain.
- You’re fluent in data visualisation best practices and tools.
- You have a strong knowledge of statistics and experimental design.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in a fast-paced environment, deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impact.
- You’ve got 3+ years of professional industry experience doing quantitative analysis.
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- We get together regularly for breakfasts, team events, office parties and sports.
- You’ll receive a budget for attending conferences and external training.
- We offer a corporate pension scheme, 28 days’ paid leave, free German and yoga classes, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership and other great benefits.
- We offer visa and relocation support for you, your family and even your pets.
- You’ll be based in the heart of Berlin, one of Europe’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.