About the opportunity
Our Executive Recruiting team scouts talent at Head, Director, VP, and C-Suite levels, from around the world to join us in our mission of building the bank the world loves to use, with a strong focus on challenging candidates in an exciting and engaging way. Acting as dedicated partners to our executive team, this Berlin-based role has a truly global focus as we scale N26 around the world. Not only that but we are on a journey to create world class succession plans to manage your sourced talent through the business, and this team will play a lead role in creating this with the business executives.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with your C-level stakeholders across Growth and Marketing, Operations, People, Banking or Tech & Product to define and design leadership teams built for global scale
- Collaborate with our Executive Researcher to create and implement innovative sourcing strategies, including talent market mapping, mining of current internal networks, and detailed research of the competitive talent landscape and market intelligence
- Identify, interview and source exceptional leaders from around the world and guide them through our recruiting pipeline, you are the candidates champion across all touchpoints
- Coordinate all stakeholders through complex offer negotiations, ensuring transparency is at the forefront during this period
- Champion informed, data-driven, swift decision making across all of your roles, aiming for all candidates to feel positive about N26 regardless of the outcome
- Take ownership for driving process improvements and recruiting innovation via cross-functional team projects within the broader recruiting and people team
- Work closely with the Director of Recruiting and Employer Brand to build out succession plans and talent pools both inside and outside of the business
What you need to be successful:
- Excellent track-record in executive/leadership recruiting, ideally from an executive search agency or digital in-house environment
- At least 5 years' experience in senior recruitment gained across business based and technology based roles
- Proven ability to build and foster long-standing relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- A passion for recruiting and finding the next generation of digital leaders! We’re building the world's greatest bank and you’ll be hiring the people in the driver's seat
- Keen interest in assessment methodologies and how to continually innovate and optimise the way we interview and assess talent
- An eye for data and how to leverage insights for recruiting strategies and stakeholder management
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with a fluency in English
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.