If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. We believe humility is a wonderful thing and we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder is revolutionizing road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Pricing Expert DACH will act as a business partner and consultant for the operational sales team. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
Your challenge will be:
- Drawing insights from rich data, and translate these into actionable plans for the biggest shippers of the industry
- Leading strategic pricing discussions with sales and account management in order to achieve an optimal outcome for each pricing opportunity
- Taking ownership of end to end contract pricing projects by engaging in strategic pricing initiatives with potential and existing customers
- Analyzing and maintaining the performance of our pricing strategy
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge of customer transport behavior, supply chain, requirements and new opportunities
To get there you will need:
- Proven experience in FTL operations
- Direct pricing background
- Data-driven with excellent Excel skills and good knowledge in SQL
- Excellent English and German skills
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.