We are looking for an incredible Platform Integration Engineer to join our fast growing HQ in Berlin!
audibene / hear.com is a global MedTech with origins in Europe. We are the fastest-growing audiology company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well.
In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to > 1,000 people and we're already profitable. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
The Data Integration Platform (DIP) a scalable data transport layer that ensures data is in place and available for all services that use it. Critical to our Data Management strategy, DIP allows us to move away from multiple 1to1 connections between sources.
- Develop and support integration plans for existing teams and services
- Define strategy for future integrations
- Work closely with business and tech to understand and prioritize the different integration use cases.
- Provide guidance and support to technical teams during the integration phase
- Monitor and coordinate the data integration projects for streamlined implementation
- Design and improve our data-integration process and architecture
- Hands on experience in architecting "integrations" using streaming platforms like Kafka etc
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks and other technical tools
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (Python, Go, Java etc)
- Excellent communication skills; you are able drive engagement across technical and business audiences
- A strong project manager with an acute sense for delivery
- Shape the future of audibene from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are doers!
- A start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Join an international company that makes a difference in peoples’ lives every day
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages. You can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and also join our German courses!
- Apart from the usual perks - coffee, drinks and healthy snacks - we focus on our people… we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips (skiing etc)
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome.
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace, flexible working hours... work from home when you want!
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team-members who are looking to fast-track their career.
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and rapid growth company, a new challenge awaits you!