Performance Marketing Manager - Paid Search (Benelux)
We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager - Paid Search (Benelux markets) to join our Online Marketing team in Berlin.
As part of the European Online Marketing team, you’ll play a key role in SumUp's new merchant acquisition goal. We’re a cross-functional group covering all aspects of marketing, including product marketing, brand, CRM, content, PR and social media. Together, we devise innovative strategies to grow SumUp’s brand, attract new customers and keep existing merchants excited about our products.
If you’re a data-driven online marketer and excited about our mission to build a world where small businesses can thrive, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Plan and implement online marketing strategies with focus on Paid Search and Shopping on Google & Bing, having ownership of all Paid Search & Shopping campaigns within the Benelux region and subsequent performance metrics including CPA, ROI and CPC;
- Translate business growth goals (channel targets) into action plan and run strategic tests in order to constantly improve channel performance;
- Manage day-to-day analysis and execution of all paid search campaigns including tracking, analysing, optimising and reporting results on campaign performance whilst acting as project manager for relevant automation and data activation projects;
- Act as a market expert for the assigned country clusters, run market research and apply the insights to performance marketing activities and action plans;
- Foster collaboration, coordination and knowledge exchange with the other online marketing channel experts to ensure overarching revenue growth.
You’ll be great for this role if
- You have 4+ years experience in Performance Marketing, with at least 3+ years in Paid Search (Google Search, Microsoft Bing, etc.) and Shopping.
- You have an excellent understanding of the latest online marketing trends, metrics, tools and best practices, with a solid grasp of bidding strategies and automation.
- You have great attention to details and strong working knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau, with the ability to analyse data from multiple sources.
- You have experience managing projects and processes including the creation of business proposals and implementation of 360° campaigns.
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills (Dutch native speaker is a plus), preferably with experience in the Benelux region, and a proven track record of working with stakeholders across large organisations.
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- You’ll have the autonomy to design, lead and implement digital strategies directly impacting SumUp's growth.
- You’ll receive a personal L&D budget per year for attending conferences and external training of your choice!
- We offer visa and relocation support for you, your family and even your pets
- We offer a corporate pension scheme, 28 days’ paid leave, free German and yoga classes, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership and other great benefits.
- You’ll be based in the heart of Berlin, one of Europe’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
We believe in the everyday hero. Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.