Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleThe overarching goal of Performance Marketing is to generate leads (MQLs and prospects), drive demand and build brand awareness through SEA and paid social media campaigns.
The Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for scaling the impact of performance marketing on lead gen and branding in an efficient and predictable way.
As part of an experienced and growing team of multi-regional performance marketing experts, you'll take part in:
- Defining and evolving our performance marketing strategy in alignment with other team members and our business plan and other marketing disciplines
- Evaluating and forecasting the short- and mid-term scalability of performance marketing channels (with particular ownership of SEA)
- Defining and optimizing the processes and tools to manage performance marketing efficiently across Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn.
- Seeking, testing and evaluating new performance marketing channels
- Creating performance-oriented campaigns with the following aspects in mind:
- Persona: who is the target audience of that campaign?
- Buyer’s Journey: in which stage of the buyer’s journey the content should be consumed?
- Channels: which are the best channels based on reach and cost efficiency per lead
- Conversion target: what is the next step after the initial click we want the Persona to do?
- Quantify success: what are the measurable success criteria (e.g. number of leads, the value of pipeline, cost per lead)
- Measure & review results: Have we reached our success criteria? If not: what might have been the reasons? What can we do different/better next time?
- Regularly review and optimize campaigns in regards to defined success criteria
- Conduct A/B tests on ads and landing pages to optimize for conversion and costs
What you need to succeed
- For this role, it's essential to be fluent in Spanish or Dutch
- 2-3 years' of experience in a either a paid search/SEA role or a multi-channel performance marketing/paid media role
- Thorough understanding of the paid search (SEA) landscape and granular level campaign management (e.g. segmentation, campaign design, bidding, optimization) and the drive to constantly adapting to the changes of those platforms.
- Understanding and using Google Analytics to do deep dive analytics of online customer journeys and conversion paths.
- Experience experience in using Google Tag Manager for Web Tracking.
- Exposure to any other paid media channels would be hugely beneficial (for your involvement in driving leads through paid social channels).
- Ability to structure and process qualitative or quantitative performance marketing data. Has the habit to make decisions based on data and thoroughly tracks quantitative results.
- Strategic thinker for paid media campaign planning and analysis, and defining metrics such as CPC, CPA, CPL.
- Excellent English & German communication skills (reading & writing)
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes.
- Saving for tomorrow: Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme or to invest into a disability insurance
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €22.58 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility