Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleTogether as a team we want to actively drive the growth of Personio by generating leads. You are a fit for our team if you are ready to take the challenges and problems of our target group and transform them creatively and data-driven into marketing measures. Be ready to take new paths and risks, learn from mistakes and break the rules with us.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include :
- You deliver and implement an international performance marketing strategy to increase the number of leads and generated pipeline through various performance campaigns
- You manage & optimize international performance marketing campaigns in Google/Bing and Facebook/LinkedIn with a 7-figure budget
- You always test and evaluate new online channels to tap further sales potential
- You optimize landing pages and conversions paths together with the website team
- You continuously improve existing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager implementations & provide in-depth data insights by updating and optimizing web tracking
- You deliver most effective media activation execution in a B2B business and always test and evaluate new online channels to tap further sales potential
- You work in cross-functional teams to establish new tactics of media planning and executions
What you need to succeed
- You have an outstanding degree in business, marketing or communications.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in SEA and/or Digital Advertising
- You have gained experience in a marketing agency and/or in-house online marketing in a fast growing company
- You have significant experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is no stranger to you
- You have strong analytical skills and understand the online media landscape
- You are structured, detail- and outcome oriented and you are a pro in MS Excel.
- You are proactive and organized, you can not only manage but also measure the impact of your work
- You are business fluent in English. French, Spanish or Italian is a plus (written and spoken)
Why PersonioAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Receive full responsibility for your area and be a part of our creative working environment with short decision-making paths
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich with delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- 28 paid vacation days, flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com), a JobRad®, or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich
You can find more information and impressions here: www.kununu.com/personio