We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the car buying market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motivated digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for.
You have completed a degree or vocational training in a relevant area (e.g., business management, marketing)
You bring +2 years of professional experience in at least two different performance marketing channels like Paid Social, Remarketing, Affiliate, SEA or others and are acquainted with relevant KPIs
You are passionate about numbers and like working in Excel
- You are hands-on, like working independently and want to pro-actively promote both your development and our growth
You’re a teamplayer and strong communicator
You have a passion for online marketing and track trends and innovations
- You speak fluently English
What you will do.
You are responsible for all heycar activities in the area of Remarketing and Affiliate
In close collaboration with our performance marketing experts, you will develop and execute the strategy for Remarketing and Affiliate - we want to hear your ideas!
You develop and optimize existing campaign structures (awareness, acquisition, retargeting, etc.)
You will test ads and landing pages and derive recommendations for action from these in order to continuously improve performance
You work in close exchange with our partners, such as Facebook
You activate and edit additional platform products, such as Dynamic Feed Retargeting
You are willing to take on temporary responsibility for other display marketing topics
You centrally manage the heycar budget for Paid Social and report to the Head of Performance Marketing with appropriate KPIs
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Friday drinks, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so - we look forward to hearing from you! Your point of contact is Flávio Martins, TA Specialist.